Saturday, May 19, 2007

I Wanna be Frank Miller...

I've been a comic book fan since I can remember... literally. And even though I've always been able to write a little, I couldn't draw to save my life, and I could never figure out how to write a good comic book story without being able to see it on the page. Add to that, it always seemed like the guys who could write and draw their own comics did the most amazing work; Miller, Howard Chaykin, Dave Sim, Todd McFarlane... So yes, I have serious art envy.

But my new Mac came with this really cool little program called "Comic Life," that can help you make your own comics. So, with no further ado (clicking on the thumbnails will take you to the full pic)...






Maybe just a little dark? hee hee hee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.